The Most Important Step



What is the most important step in life.

 


So, What is the most important step? Before we answer this question let me quote:

"When was the last time you did something for the first time."          

This quote I found over the internet made me realize how monotonous my life had become. My routine was to wake up, go to college, meet friends, come home, eat, sit with laptop and go to bed. This was a regular day in my life not long ago. It was not too eventful and not overly challenging, and to be honest, the less challenging it was, the less stress there was for me.. at least that’s what I thought.

         Everyone wants to change their tedious, tiresome, routine, I knew it had to change but I was missing the most important step, which was taking the first step towards that change.

         Yes, Of all steps in life taking the first step is the most important and 'The Witty Whisperer' is my first step towards trying something new because it's only when we try things differently, that we realize our true potential and go beyond those limitations we set for ourselves. It takes time realizing & understanding that we need to constantly remind ourselves about how we need to take actions to create the life we want for us and not wait for it to happen on its own or wait for a sign from heaven

        Now, this is my "something for the first time". When was the last time you did something.... for the first time?

What is your next step? what are you going to do next? what next? what now?


Share your experience and insights in the comments box below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Judges of our life

One year of love!